Tuesday 22 March 2016

Thank You

Gracias
Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world." — John Milton

That's if folks! This marathon blog "On Gratitude" is completed - for now.

So far £120 raised for Macmillan Cancer Support and £221.54 for Invest in ME via Justgiving and personal donations. That is so brilliant and generous of you all. I know there is some more to come. What amazing, kind people there are in the world. All I can say from my heart is "Thank YOU."

1 comment:

  1. I have had lots of wonderful feedback about this blog that I may do another one, but it will be sometime before I do as my brain functions very slowly these days! Lots of ideas bouncing around, which is the easy part. Honing them is the next step.

    Whether I do or not it is so good to know that there are many kind, caring people out there getting on with life and making it 'beautiful' in the best way they know how to. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete